US MICROALGAE INDUSTRY SUMMIT 2019
15-16 May 2019. Fort Lauderdale, Florida
After Eight successful European editions, ACI is pleased to announce its first US Microalgae Industry Summit. The event will bring together senior executives and experts from the algae industry, consultants, technology innovators and leading market analysts to discuss the latest challenges and developments within the industry.
The two day event will give you an insight to the industry’s latest challenges and opportunities, policy issues, marketing solutions for algae products, research breakthroughs as well as export & trading activities.
- Changing The Consumer’s Perception Towards Algae Use
- Exploring The Most Efficient Marketing Solutions For Algae Products
- In Depth Outlook Into The Future Business And Financial Perspectives Of The algae Industry
- Making The Most Of New Technologies And Developments In Microalgae Production
- In Search For The Best Policy and Regulation Solutions For The Microalgae Industry
- Analysing Algae’s Viability For Carbon Capture Applications
- Exploring The Future Potential of Algal Biofuel Production
- In Depth Outlook Into The Potential Of Algae Use For Soil Treatment
- Exploring Nutritional Applications for Algae
Who Will Attend?
- Microalgae producers, facilities owners and operators
- Algae end market users in nutraceuticals, cosmetics, animal food, bio-foam and nutrition
- Solution Providers
- Technology Providers for cultivation, harvesting, oil extraction, dewatering, drying, and processing
- Plant engineers and constructors, biofuel producers and green energy & biotech investors
SPECIAL CONDITIONS FOR BIOVEGEN MEMBERS
Due to the collaboration of BIOVEGEN with the organisers, BIOVEGEN members will obtain special participation conditions: