BIOVEGEN develops a wide variety of publications with different objectives. The publications include:
BIOVEGEN elaborates different reports about R&D issues of interest for the agrifood sector: national/international R&D financing programmes, R&D tax incentives, new plant variety development guide, etc.
BIOVEGEN Weekly newsletter
BIOVEGEN provides its members with a specialized information service about R&D issues related to Plant Biotechnology, including:
- BIOVEGEN activities
- Members’ news
- R&D Proposals
- Regional, national and international R&D financing calls
- Administration news
- Events: financing tools, scientific congresses, public-private meetings, etc.
- Latest scientific-technological advances in Plant Biotechnology
BIOVEGEN R&D Proposals newsletter
BIOVEGEN R&D Proposals newsletters are a tool for systematizing and facilitating the contact between the scientific and business community in the field of Plant Biology, thereby promoting the generation of public-private partnerships: national and international R&D joint projects, contracts, patent licenses, human resources recruitment, etc.
These newsletters have the aim of promoting public-private cooperation and technology transfer to business sector, developing business opportunities from Science-business.
- Identify joint technological interests for partnerships development
- Identify potential partners
- Contact suppliers and/or customers
- Communication Channel for science-business interaction, and technological transfer
- Identify and quantify strategic technological challenges for the sector (“thermometer”)
BIOVEGEN Employment Offer & Demand newsletter
BIOVEGEN employment offer & demand newsletters are meant for boosting staff mobility between public and private sector.
- Harnessing investment in the training of R&D qualified staff
- Make that qualified staff available for compaines (in order to improve their competitiveness)
- Create career opportunities for sector researchers
- Provide a channel for employment opportunities difussion through sector entities (companies, research centres, etc.)