BIOVEGEN Report of the new Common Agricultural Policy (APR)
- New Common Agricultural Policy Report (2014-2020)
- Version: April 2013.
- Download Report Summary
- To access the full report, please contact BIOVEGEN
2. APR OBJECTIVES
- Challenges faced by agriculture
- How is APR aproaching them?
- APR instruments to meet its aims
- APR Structure in the reform
3. 10 KEY POINTS OF THE NEW APR
4. MAIN ASPECTS OF THE NEW PROPOSAL
- Basic payment
- “Active farmer”
- Ecological payment or “greening”
5. REFORM INNOVATIONS